We are hiring developers
Qovery is a platform that provides superpowers to any developer to deploy their applications in the Cloud in just a few seconds. Today, 7800+ developers in more than 120 countries use Qovery. 🔥🔥🔥
We help developers from growing companies accelerate and scale the application development cycle with zero infrastructure management investment. The simplest path to deliver apps quickly! Designed for developers, our platform handles the Ops work: fast and modern deployment, high resiliency, highly scalable, and secure. So devs can focus on their business with serenity. Our goal is to build the future of the Cloud.
To achieve that goal, we believe that hiring talents from different cultures and background are mandatory. This is why we encourage more diversity and inclusion in the tech space. We want to encourage more people from different backgrounds to apply for jobs with Qovery.
→ In a nutshell, you are a developer? You are passionate? Eager to learn? Eager to build the future of the Cloud? Apply now to join us! ←
We believe in passionate developers, not diplomas.
Important note: since we took this photo, we hired 2 women in the team.
Our platform stack is, of course, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, Spring Boot, Angular 12, Rust, Kotlin, Go, Typescript, PostgreSQL, NATS, AWS, Digital Ocean, Scaleway… and tons of cool technologies.
Some things you might want to know about us:
- We are a small team, almost entirely technical, and product engineering and ops are tightly integrated, which is not something we’re looking to change. We don’t have a culture of developers throwing things over the wall for ops to keep running.
- We are remote, with team members in France, Poland, Spain, London, and Switzerland.
- We’re an unusually public team, with an online community (at discuss.qovery.com and discord.qovery.om) that we try to be chatty with; you would want to be comfortable not working secretively in a dark room (you can work noisily in a dark room if that’s your thing).
- We are a team, not a family, but we have families and want to be the kind of place where work does not get in the way of that.
- As developers, we are all doing our own ops.
- We have a one-week team retreat twice a year to meet all together and use our creativity.
- We have a drop zone (office) in Paris where you can come at any time and work with other teammates. We plan to open other drop zones in the future.
- We are a real company – we hope that goes without saying – and this is a real, according-to-Hoyle full-time job with health care for US and EU employees, vacation time, hardware/phone allowances, the standard stuff.
Here is our recruitment process:
- You’ll reach out and let us know a little about yourself (you could send a resume if you like). In your mail, tell us a story about any computer disaster you have survived --- whatever comes to your mind!
- We will invite you to a chat to pitch the company and answer all your questions about both the company and our hiring process. We’ll also ensure what you’re looking for fits into our DNA and vice versa.
- If you are sold on the gig after that, we will get you some lightweight tech challenge problems.
- If, after doing all this, it’s clear that this is the kind of work you want to be doing, we will organize a second interview with 2 people that you will working with.
- We will set up another video chat and make a mutual debriefing.
- We will get you an offer.
I am biased but I think this is a pretty swell opportunity for developers, doing visible work for an appreciative and enthusiastic user base. We would be thrilled if you reached out to ask about it. You can’t waste our time!