Qovery v2 beta is out
Finally, after 7 months of hard work - the Qovery team is proud to announce that the Qovery v2 beta is out and available for everyone. Take a look at our Community Call to get a complete overview of this new release.
At Qovery, we strive to build the future of the Cloud.
Here are the slides used during the Community Call.
New web interface
Thanks to our product team - we redesigned the web interface from scratch. Here is a brand new web interface for an outstanding user experience. Take a look how easy it is to deploy your first app - from zero to hero with Qovery v2.
Mono repository support
You were more and more requesting the support of mono repository. Qovery v2 supports it. Read more.
Juicy and efficient logs interface
A short video is better than thousands words right?
Give it a try - our web interface is just blazingly fast!
Our API is documented for us and for you! Sky is the limit - you can integrate Qovery with all your tools.
What's coming next?
In the coming days, we will release the most important features like the support of Environment Variables and Secrets. Then this summer, we will launch the remaining features (historical metrics, deployment on your cloud account) to release the Qovery v2 final for late September.
- Environment variables - available next week.
- Secrets management - available in July.
- Historical metrics - available this summer.
- Deployment on your Cloud account - available this summer.
- Check out https://discuss.qovery.com/t/read-me-first-getting-started-with-the-beta to better use the Qovery v2 beta.
- Qovery v2 beta is available: https://console.qovery.com/
- Qovery v1 is available: https://console-v1.qovery.com/
- Q&A or bug report: https://discuss.qovery.com/c/beta-v2/29
Warm thank you
I would like to warmly thank you, our community involved in the success of this new release. Thank you Stun3R, Kartik, and Aggis, for your devotion and the help you provide to the community. You make the success of Qovery.
Register to our next community call