Filter logs by pod name, Allow using an URL to connect via the Qovery shell command...
Hi everyone, and welcome to the 14th Changelog! The last sprint was a bit special, dedicated to bugs 🪲 and improvements only! If you want to know more about the reason behind it, I wrote an article about this very special sprint in our blog but now, let me give you more details about what has been done 🚀.
This one should save you some severe headache; let’s say that you have plenty of pods names in your application logs. Still, if you want to focus on one only, you can now click on the pod name in question, and a filter will make only the one selected visible; here is a little demo to show you how easy it is.
Some people prefer the console, and some others instead use the CLI; if you are more a CLI type of person, you’ll be happy to know that you can now use a URL to connect via the Qovery shell command if you want to see how’s done, take a look at the small video below.
This one might sound a bit minor. However, there is a fundamental reason behind it. We have a system of colour which indicate the status of your services/environments (e.g., green is for running) now; this method works well for most, but it can make it complicated for someone that is colourblind, for example, that’s why we also decided to write the status when you hover over the status chip.
If you were using Postgres and Redis, the special characters were not well supported, and it was causing issues for the passwords that had some inside, but thanks to our team, this is now solved!
- “Delete organization” API call does not work when there are no clusters
- Can’t switch database from private to public and vice versa (container side)
- Accept instance type selection in cluster setup + provide an endpoint to list available instance types
- Display in logs if the Docker cache is used correctly
- Desired nodes should be higher or equal to min node
- Refresh application metrics when switching between apps and during deployment
- The secret list is not updated when a new secret alias is added
- Wrong redirection in the breadcrumb
- Add commit id in logs
- Avoid having the same colour for different pods