June 2020, What's new? Gitlab support, persistent storage, faster deployments...
Hello and welcome to another issue of This Month in Qovery! Qovery helps developers to deploy their applications in the Cloud in just a few seconds. This is a monthly summary of its progress and community. Do you build something with Qovery? Do you want to be mentioned? Tweet us at @Qovery_. Want to get involved? Join the community.
WE ARE HIRING👨💻 Needless to say - we are hiring passionate engineers.
Romaric PhilogèneJune 14, 2020 · 2 min read
Do you use Gitlab repositories? You can now deploy your application by using Qovery. Read more...
You can enjoy attaching storage to your application and keeping your data persisted. Read more...
The team is working hard to make the web interface live as soon as possible. We are looking for a pixel-perfect frontend developer to join us and help us to make it live faster :) We expect to release a beta version for July 2020.
Before: deploying an application with a database could lead to waiting 20 minutes.
Now: deploying an application with a database take less than 3 minutes.
We aim to make it even faster in the coming weeks. Our goal is to deploy a complete application in less than a minute.
Hasura is a turnkey engine that connects your micro-services and database to generate a real-time GraphQL API. That is super cool. Hasura and Qovery is a perfect match to deploy production-ready GraphQL service in just a few seconds. That's why the Hasura team invited us to show the world what we do.
Record coming soon - in the meantime, you can read this article to know how to deploy a full-stack application with Hasura, PostgreSQL, and Angular.
Do you like to share your knowledge and your passion for the code? We are looking for two technical writers for an ambitious new project. Interested? Contact us on Discord.
- Article: A month after switching from Slack to Discord in a tech startup
- Article: Network isolation in Kubernetes
- Article: Differences between Heroku and Qovery
- Tutorial: Creating a blazing fast REST API in Rust (Part 1/2)
- Tutorial: How to deploy a Docker container
- Tutorial: How to deploy Django with PostgreSQL (Python framework)
- Web interface: The first release of the Qovery web interface is expected for next month (July).
- Qovery Business: We plan to launch an alpha version of Qovery Business - To deploy Qovery on your Cloud account.
- Feature: Redis Support
- Feature: Memcached Support
- Feature: Support Monorepository
As always, we would love to get your feedback on these updates.
That's all folks - The Qovery Team