Qovery v2 beta is out
Finally, after 7 months of hard work - the Qovery team is proud to announce that the Qovery v2 beta is out and available for everyone. Take a look at our Community Call to get a complete overview of this new release.
Romaric PhilogèneJuly 3, 2021 · 2 min read
At Qovery, we strive to build the future of the Cloud.
Thanks to our product team - we redesigned the web interface from scratch. Here is a brand new web interface for an outstanding user experience. Take a look at how easy it is to deploy your first app - from zero to hero with Qovery v2.
You were more and more requesting the support of the mono repository. Qovery v2 supports it. Read more.
A short video is better than thousands of words, right?
Give it a try - our web interface is just blazingly fast!
Our API is documented for you and us! The sky is the limit - you can integrate Qovery with all your tools.
In the coming days, we will release the most important features like the support of Environment Variables and Secrets. Then this summer, we will launch the remaining features (historical metrics, deployment on your cloud account) to release the Qovery v2 final for late September.
- Environment variables - available next week.
- Secrets management - available in July.
- Historical metrics - available this summer.
- Deployment on your Cloud account - available this summer.
- Check out https://discuss.qovery.com/t/read-me-first-getting-started-with-the-beta to better use the Qovery v2 beta.
- Qovery v2 beta is available: https://console.qovery.com/
- Qovery v1 is available: https://console-v1.qovery.com/
- Q&A or bug report: https://discuss.qovery.com/c/beta-v2/29
I would like to warmly thank you, our community involved in the success of this new release. Thank you, Stun3R, Kartik, and Aggis, for your devotion and help to the community. You make the success of Qovery.
Register to our next community call